INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We only collect personal information you voluntarily provide to us. This information may include:
- Your email address in order to subscribe to our mailing list, or sign up for a course or webinar;
- Your full name, email address and message in order to contact us via our contact form.
Site Activity. We may record information relating to your use of the Site, such as the searches you undertake, the pages you view, your browser type, IP address, requested URL, referring URL, and timestamp information. We use this type of information to administer the Website and provide the highest possible level of service to you.
Cookies. We may send cookies to your computer in order to uniquely identify your browser and improve the quality of our service. The term “cookies” refers to small pieces of information that a website sends to your computer’s hard drive while you are viewing the Website. We use session cookies (which expire once you close your browser), to ensure that your computer displays www.wholesomesoul.com effectively. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies using your web browser settings. If you choose not to accept cookies from our Website, you may not be able to take full advantage of its features or to receive some of the services our Website provides.
The security of your personally identifiable information is very important to us. When we collect your personally identifiable information online, we use reasonable efforts to protect it from unauthorized access. However, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that your personally identifiable information will be completely free from unauthorized access by third parties such as hackers and your use of our Service demonstrates your assumption of this risk. We have put in place reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect. Only those employees who need access to your information in order to perform their duties are authorized to have access to your personally identifiable information.
As a convenience to you, we may provide links to third-party Services from within our Service. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these third-party sites. When you link away from our Service, you do so at your own risk.
The information you provide is used to process transactions, send periodic emails (such as our newsletter), and improve the service we provide. We do share your information with trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business and servicing clients and visitors. These trusted third parties agree to keep this information confidential. Your personal information will never be sold or shared with unrelated third parties.
PROTECTION FOR CHILDREN
According to the GDPR a “data subject” is defined as an identifiable natural person. A natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as: a name, an identification number, location data, or online identifier. Alternatively, they may be identified by reference to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural, or social identity of that natural person. A data subject may be of any age or nationality.
As a data subject, within the European Union, you are entitled to certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Those rights include:
- You have the right to be informed with respect to your personally identifiable information (PII) retained by the Company. As such, you may request access to your data that the Company stores and the rights to either correct or erase your personal data.
- We will retain any personally identifiable information you choose to provide to us unless: (a) you request for us to delete the information, (b) we stop using our existing data providers, or (c) at Company’s discretion, we decide to remove the data.
- You have the right to seek restrictions on the processing of your data.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your data and the right to the portability of your data.
- You have the right to withdraw consent provided to the Company concerning the processing of your personal data, as well as the right to withdraw that consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based upon consent that occurred prior to your withdrawal of consent.
- You have the right to not be subjected to automated decision-making via pre-ticked boxes, additions to our email marketing lists and the like.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority that has jurisdiction over issues related to the General Data Protection Regulation.
- We require only the information that is reasonably required to enter into a contract with you. We will not require you to provide consent for any unnecessary processing as a condition of entering into a contract with us by way of downloading a lead magnet, webinar, freebie or any other traditional list building methods.
Stay In Touch
Join our mailing list for on-going inspiration to help you nourish your body, energize your mind and feed your soul.